About the conference:
Developing Quality Apprenticeships is a unique 4-part conference series bringing you the very latest thinking around all aspects of skills and youth employment policy. Brought to you by two of the leading organisations in the sector, Amazing Apprenticeships and Youth Employment UK have created a 4-month developmental programme exploring topics affecting youth employment and apprenticeships. Featuring some of the most experienced, thought-provoking and influential speakers in the skills sector, delegates will benefit from the most recent policy developments and updates.
The virtual conference series has been designed to build your knowledge over 4 different sessions running from September through to December 2021:
- Wednesday 22nd September – Quality of apprenticeships
- Tuesday 19th October – Supporting young disadvantaged people into apprenticeships
- Wednesday 24th November – Pathways to apprenticeships
- Thursday 16th December – Supporting SME’s to use apprenticeships to build talent pipelines
Topics will include:
- The latest findings from the Youth Voice Census 2021
- What makes a quality apprenticeship?
- Who comes first – the learner or the employer?
- How can we create more opportunities for disadvantaged young people?
- Encouraging greater social mobility through apprenticeships
- What works in building pathways to apprenticeships
- Engaging SMEs to develop talent pipelines
…and much more!
Anna Morrison CBE, Founder and Director of Amazing Apprenticeships, feels that now is the perfect time for this conference:
“I think it’s really important that we bring organisations and individuals together to understand the new post-pandemic landscape.
It’s clear to me that we have a unique window of opportunity to re-imagine and reposition some of our approaches so that traineeships and apprenticeships can be designed for some of our most disadvantaged young people.
That doesn’t mean lowering-the-bar of expectation – for me this is about stepping-up and ensuring that all programmes offer a high-quality option for young people with support structures that will encourage them to succeed.”
£150 – Full conference ticket (all 4 days)
£45 – 1 day ticket
Find out more:
To find out more about the speakers, sessions and to book, please visit: https://amazingapprenticeships.com/developing-quality-apprenticeships