Department For Education
We have been working with the Department for Education for the last 6 years, providing support across the Education and Skills Funding Agency, the DfE comms and marketing teams and the School Workforce team. We support the delivery of their projects and engagement in their campaigns around technical education, including apprenticeships, traineeships and T Levels.
Our work includes:
- Driving engagement and outreach to 4,200+ schools and colleges
- Creation of over 350+ resources on behalf of the DfE
- 99% of secondary schools and colleges rated resources as Excellent (83%) or Good (16%)
- Maintaining and supporting networks of Ambassadors/Champions of apprenticeships
- Supporting 70+ employers with apprenticeship engagement campaigns
- Delivering all communications to schools and stakeholders
- Providing digital and management support for the programmes
- Consultancy and expert advice on campaigns and priorities
“We are proud of the work and the close partnership that we have developed with the Department for Education. Together we have achieved huge change in the apprenticeships landscape and the work continues to transform schools and communities across the country in their awareness and understanding of technical education.”
Anna Morrison CBE, Director, Amazing Apprenticeships.