apprenticeships at accenture
We believe something pretty simple: there’s power in difference. Every mind has its own way of working, looking at problems and finding solutions. That’s its power. Discover the unique power of your mind and use it to make a difference with Accenture.
We’re more than 500,000 people working in 120 countries around the globe. A world-leading organisation, we provide consultancy and technology expertise to some of the biggest names in just about every industry you can imagine.
Clients come to us to make more of their business opportunities, adapt successfully to change, put ideas into action and gain – or sustain – a competitive edge. With our knowledge of the markets, understanding of the power of technology and ability to shape and implement transformational solutions, we do just that. We work with 6,000 companies globally, including 92 of the Fortune Global 100. We have big ambitions for the innovations of the future and we need talented people like you to join us.
WHY WORK WITH accenture?
- Three years of classroom learning and live project experience
- Subsidised gym membership and access to a range of high-street discounts
- Personal laptop
- Gain an invaluable set of skills and earn yourself a degree-level qualification
- You’ll also be receiving a competitive salary, accelerated to a graduate salary in year 3 of the programme
- Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors & buddies as we continuously invest in your future
- Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies and networking groups
- Permanent employment at the end of the programme, free from university debt.
Connect with Accenture
If you’re ready for the world of work, we don’t think there’s any point in waiting. That’s why we’re offering opportunities for apprentices to join us in Newcastle or London. It’s time to take on a real job with a salary – all while working towards a recognised qualification.
If you’re thinking of a career in technology, then our apprenticeship scheme could set you up for long-term success.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.