- Competitive starting salary
- Structured training
- Recognised IT qualification
- Generous holiday allowance
- 3 days’ paid charity leave
- Subsidised gym
- Join a strong community of like-minded people to share experiences, tips and valuable advice
- Access to wide range of clubs and societies to cater to every interest and passion
- End of scheme bonus
- Chance of a permanent job
- Awarded no. 23 in RateMyApprenticeship’s Top 100 Employers 2019-2020
- Featured in the Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer List – 2017 Apprenticeship Service
When does Accenture’s application window open?
Typically we open for apprenticeship applications around December or January each year.
Where can I meet Accenture staff and apprentices?
We host and attend a number of careers events for school leavers throughout the year. Check the events page on our website to see upcoming event where you can meet us.
If you’re ready for the world of work, we don’t think there’s any point in waiting. That’s why we’re offering opportunities for apprentices to join us in Newcastle or London. It’s time to take on a real job with a salary – all while working towards a recognised qualification.
If you’re thinking of a career in technology, then our apprenticeship scheme could set you up for long-term success.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.