Award-winning astrazeneca apprentices
A number of our apprentices have won high-profile awards:
– Joe Jackson: Joint Gold Winner – Apprentice of the Year 2018, North East Cheshire Business Awards
– Holly Carter: Chemical Sciences Apprentice of the Year 2018, Royal Society of Chemistry
– Roxanne Wright: Chemical Sciences Apprentice of the Year 2017, Royal Society of Chemistry
– Ryan Coram: North West Regional Apprentice of the Year 2017
– Rachael Calthor: North East Cheshire Apprentice of the Year 2016
For more information, including details of individual apprenticeship programmes, entry requirements and more, visit our students webpage now.
Inclusivity at Astrazeneca
The success of AstraZeneca is founded on innovation and creativity. We know that a team is at its most creative when it is made up of people who think differently from one another, in an environment where different views and perspectives are welcomed and valued. This shared creativity unlocks challenges and brings new solutions. It fosters continuous innovation, constant learning and propels our growth – for individuals in the team as well as for our company.
At AstraZeneca, we encourage each member of our team to understand who they are and what makes them unique.
Bringing this different thinking together and building a consciously inclusive culture is fundamental to our success in bringing the best medicines to patients as quickly as possible. It is who we are and why we are here.
Find out more about diversity and inclusivity at AstraZeneca in this video.
AstraZeneca is a leading global biopharmaceutical company, one of only a handful of UK-based pharmaceutical companies to span the entire value chain of a medicine.
With over 6,000 employees across the UK, we offer a variety of exciting apprenticeship opportunities, including Lab Science, Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering, IT, HR, Clinical Trials and Supply Chain.