APPLYING ONLINE FOR one of our apprenticeship opportunities
– Application links will be posted on our Early Talent Careers page, advertising the closing date for applications
– You will need to submit a copy of your CV and answer some application questions.
TIPS: Concentrate on your achievements, your extra-curricula experiences, your skills, and your reasons for applying for this apprenticeship.
Concentrate on spelling/grammar, get a second opinion on your application and check the formatting to ensure we will be able to open your CV.
Screening of applications
– Your application will be screened once the advert has closed.
– If you are successful, you will be invited to participate in a virtual assessment date.
TIPS: We will select, from the written applications, the best individuals for the programmes – so make sure you’ve included all relevant information on your CV and in your answers to the online questions.
– Our assessment day is designed to assess candidates in a variety of exercises and activities.
– We will support you so you can show us your potential, demonstrate your skills and determine whether you will be the right culture fit for our organisation for both you and us.
-These typically include a group exercise, presentation, an informal and a technical interview (where relevant).
TIPS: You will have opportunities to meet some of our current apprentices – take full advantage of this chance to find out what working at AstraZeneca is really like! Research the company before coming to your assessment centre, and allow plenty of time to travel to your interview.
AstraZeneca is a leading global biopharmaceutical company, one of only a handful of UK-based pharmaceutical companies to span the entire value chain of a medicine.
With over 6,000 employees across the UK, we offer a variety of exciting apprenticeship opportunities, including Lab Science, Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering, IT, HR, Clinical Trials and Supply Chain.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.