apprenticeships at bentley
For nearly a century, the people who have worked at Bentley have fed and driven our vision and ambition. As a result, Bentley remains the definitive British luxury car company.
We have built this extraordinary business around bringing together the right people with the right attitude to change, build and develop the new ideas that keep Bentley at the pinnacle of automotive design and execution.
Job opportunities in the automotive industry are much sought after. We are always looking for people to help us take on the many challenges facing the industry and push the boundaries of the possible.
Our approach is progressive, with a people-over-machines attitude that makes working at Bentley a very personal experience. There is a wealth of training and development opportunities at every level to help you grow not only professionally but also academically and personally.
Apprentices can choose to join Bentley working in one of our craft areas or in commercial areas such as Purchasing, Marketing and PR.
WHY WORK WITH bentley?
- Apprentices, like all employees, get 35 days holiday a year as standard.
- You’ll be part of our annual bonus scheme, based on your personal contribution and the performance of the company.
- Bentley’s health and fitness programme, BeFit, offers apprentices use of the on-site gym with a fully-equipped fitness suite, fitness classes, sports hall and tennis courts at very competitive rates.
- Our excellent employee car lease scheme offers employees access to cars from many of the Volkswagen Group brands.
- An onsite dentist means you don’t have to waste valuable holidays to attend an appointment. We also offer Occupational Health services through our dedicated onsite team, along with our digital health kiosks to support you to monitor your own well-being.
- Extra support for employees includes child care vouchers and a contributory pension scheme.
- Our ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme allows employees to lease or purchase a bike in monthly instalments for cycling to and from work.
Connect with Bentley
The only way to create success is to surround yourself with extraordinary people. Over the years, we have worked to find the people who are the right fit – smart, passionate and dedicated to making Bentley the most desirable luxury brand in the world.
Many of them start out at Bentley as apprentices, working in one of our craft or commercial areas. Find out more now.