Hints and Tips
- Be prepared. Be passionate. Be proactive. Take time to understand the industry before applying.
- Our Gold Standard Fair Train-accredited work experience programme offers over 150 places each year across our business. We aim to give as many young people as we can an insight into what it’s like to work for an extraordinary business – and when it comes to applying for an apprenticeship, work experience at Bentley and elsewhere can only be a positive thing!
- We use our People Profile to assess potential apprentice applications. This helps us find people who are the right fit for the role, and involves a number of activities including interviews, technical presentations and, in some cases, group exercises and role play.
- We are looking for people with passion, drive and ambition – so be confident!
- We are looking for extraordinary candidates who know that quality and attention to detail matter, and who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo and seek out new and better ways of doing things.
- Working with others is key to the success of our business and we are looking for individuals who can co-operate and communicate clearly with others.
- See our current opportunities page for more on the People Profile works.
- Read ‘How to have a successful career working for Bentley Motors’ on the Guardian for more information.
The only way to create success is to surround yourself with extraordinary people. Over the years, we have worked to find the people who are the right fit – smart, passionate and dedicated to making Bentley the most desirable luxury brand in the world.
Many of them start out at Bentley as apprentices, working in one of our craft or commercial areas. Find out more now.