We play a vital role in supporting Defence by leading and managing the delivery of what the Armed Forces need to live, work, train and deploy. We are committed to building a culture of professionalism, continuous improvement and high performance through creating an exciting and challenging working environment.
At Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) you will work with other talented people who will support, challenge and guide you. We invest in our people and provide opportunities to develop skills and careers and helping us to retain the best people.
As part of the Ministry of Defence (MoD), we own some 250,000 Hectares with rights over a further 222,000, totalling some 1.8% of the UK. Our sites cover an array of training areas and ranges, barracks, airfields, docks, housing and many other built estate assets.
To help achieve our objectives, we believe in six important values (Safety First, Collaboration, Integrity, Agility, Accountability and Enthusiasm) that underpin our vision and mission. These values equip us for the future and shape how we work together. These values are designed by DIO for DIO.
WHY WORK WITH DIO?
- Have a future that matters. Be part of an organisation that supports our Military Forces
- Opportunities to travel to exciting military locations across the UK and overseas
- Flexible working – free laptops and mobile phones
- On-site facilities such as a Sports & Social Clubs, Gyms and / or site shops.
- Opportunities to get involved in a huge range of sporting and leisure activities
- Discounts from retailers, restaurants, hotels and many more through Defence Discount
- Special Paid Leave to volunteer up to 6 days a year
- In addition to 8 public holidays per year you will also receive leave for HM The Queen’s birthday.
Connect with Defence Infrastructure Organisation (MoD)
Defence Infrastructure Organisation (MoD)
As one of the largest land owners in the UK, our knowledge, skills and expertise are what make our organisation exceptional. Within DIO, we offer an extensive range of career opportunities from HR, Project Management, Surveyors to Specialist Engineers. Have a future that matters: Be proud; Be challenged; Be unique. Find out more now.