THE EDF APPLICATION PROCESS
- Apply online – submit your CV and cover letter and answer a few questions about why you want to join us.
- Online testing – If you look like a good match for EDF Energy, we’ll ask you to complete some online ability tests.
- Assessment centre – Here, you’ll take part in various group and individual exercises, as well as having a formal interview.
- Offer – We’ll make offers as soon as possible after the assessment centre.
Hints and tips FOR YOUR APPLICATION
- Apply early – don’t wait until the last minute
- Don’t rush your application
- Do your research on EDF Energy and the area you’re applying for
- Use that research to tailor your cover letter and CV to EDF Energy and apprenticeship you’re applying for
- Draw on your work and educational experience where relevant in your application and throughout the process.
We’re the UK’s largest producer of low-carbon electricity and the biggest supplier of electricity by volume in Great Britain.
We know that what we do has a lasting impact on people’s lives and that an investment in people is an investment in our country and our company’s future.
We believe the apprentices we take on are key to our long-term success. Find out more now.