We think application processes should be a two-way street. That’s why we reward your time and effort with industry insights on the changing world and tips to start a fulfilling career that keeps evolving.
As you complete each step, we’ll share feedback with you, so you get to know your individual strengths and how to develop them.
Find out more about each stage of our application process below.
STEP 1: Learning About You
– First, you’ll need to create your online account (remember these details so you can log back in easily)
– You’ll then need to choose your programme, your preferred location to work, and answer some questions about yourself.
– Once this stage is complete, you’ll receive a link to stage two, ‘Learning for a Changing World’.
Step 2: Learning for a Changing World
– In this stage, you’ll learn how technology is changing the world, through the perspectives of consumers, society and business – with videos, stories and case studies.
– We’ll be asking you a few questions too.
– Once finished, you’ll received personalised feedback on your strengths, with some tips on how to develop them.
Step 3: Learning on the Job
– We’ll be sharing a few situations you might experience in your role with us, where you’ll be asked to answer some questions.
– Some of the answers we’ll ask you to film. If you have any problem doing this, please let us know – we’ll do what we can to help you.
– Once you’ve completed this stage, we’ll again give you personalised feedback. We’ll let you know as soon as we can if you’ve been shortlisted for our fourth and final stage.
Step 4: Learning in Person
– Congratulations – you’ll be attending stage four, Learning in Person – EY Experience Day. This event is held on various dates throughout the country.
– To help you prepare we’ll provide you with tips and advice.
– You’ll spend the day learning more about EY and the skills we look for in our people.
– This is also your chance to meet your peers, take part in activities and assessments, and chat with different EY people.
– We’ll be in contact with you soon after and let you know if secured a role with us. Again, we’ll be able to provide you with personalised feedback.
More Information & Application Hints
For more information on our application process, as well as detailed hints on how to maximise your application’s chances at each stage of the process, visit our application process page now.
As a professional services firm, we help organisations make better decisions about business, finance and technology.
In a fast-changing world, it’s an exciting place to be. We’re 250,000 people in more than 150 countries, working across four key areas: Assurance, Consulting, Tax and Transactions. Join us straight from School or College on one of our apprenticeship programmes and we’ll help you keep learning, evolving and building the future that’s right for you.