EY Business Apprenticeship
Through valuable, on-the-job experience, you’ll get to know our clients, their businesses and how they work. You’ll earn a salary from your very first day, work towards a professional qualification as part of your apprenticeship, and use your insights and skills to solve complex business challenges for our clients.
What will you be doing?
You can choose from four business areas: Assurance, IT Risk and Assurance, Tax and Transactions. You’ll be:
- Working with local, national and global clients, from start-ups to big organisations
- Solving complex business challenges, such as protecting businesses from risk, managing tax or solving IT issues
- Building the skills you need to get ahead, including working with new technology
- Getting your professional qualifications before your uni-graduating peers (and going just as far)
Visit our apprenticeships page now to find out more about each of the four business apprenticeship routes.
EY Business Academy
Join us for a week and gain on-the-job work experience that will help you decide if you’d prefer your career to start with an apprenticeship – rather than at uni. You’ll contribute to real client projects and learn from our apprentices, while discovering what it’s like to work with some of the world’s largest businesses.
To apply, you must be in year 12/5th year completing 3 A levels, 5 Highers or equivalent qualifications.
Visit the EY Business Academy page now for more information.
EY Degree Apprenticeship in Digital and Technology
Start your tech career with the EY Degree Apprenticeship in Digital and Technology. You’ll gain real work experience, develop your digital skills and work towards a BSc degree – without the student loan.
What will you be doing?
As part of the wider Technology team, this apprenticeship enables you to help EY and our clients find new ways of using artificial intelligence and other innovative technologies to improve their business. You can specialise in either software engineering or data analytics, and this will determine which business areas you join.
The work you’ll be doing could include:
- Designing, prototyping and building new tech solutions for clients
- Working in supportive teams in either Assurance, Consulting, People Advisory, Tax or Transactions
- Helping clients use the latest technology to solve complex issues like fraud
- Building data solutions to provide analysis on large data sets so you can share insights with clients and EY specialist teams
You’ll be constantly learning – You’ll balance on-the-job training alongside studying towards your BSc. You’ll also gain a host of transferable skills, on-the-job coaching and support from a careers counsellor to ensure that you reach your potential.
Visit the Degree Apprenticeship in Digital and Technology page now to find out more.
EY ApprenticeshipsEY website
As a professional services firm, we help organisations make better decisions about business, finance and technology.
In a fast-changing world, it’s an exciting place to be. We’re 250,000 people in more than 150 countries, working across four key areas: Assurance, Consulting, Tax and Transactions. Join us straight from School or College on one of our apprenticeship programmes and we’ll help you keep learning, evolving and building the future that’s right for you.