Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inspiring global organisation that has made a difference for over 300 years.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture life-enhancing products for our patients and consumers – pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare. We’re behind pharmaceuticals, like the first medicine to transform HIV/AIDs treatment, vaccines for infectious diseases – including the first malaria vaccine – and consumer healthcare products, for example Sensodyne and Panadol.
You’ll develop your skills in a fast-moving, team environment – and help improve the healthcare of millions worldwide. We have over 100,000 employees in 150 countries and in the UK and Ireland we have sites across a number of locations, with a variety of apprenticeship programmes in many of these locations.
We’re looking for the next generation of bright, ambitious school leavers to help bring our healthcare products to even more people.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- A competitive salary and an annual bonus
- Hands on experience and tailored on-the-job training from industry experts in a world-famous company
- Work events and training courses (including events such as the Outward Bound – see ‘Behind the Scenes’ for a video)
- Early responsibility to help you reach your career goals
- Academic and industrial qualifications within two to five years
- The opportunity on some programmes to study towards a degree
- A nationally recognised qualification
Connect with GSK
We’re a global company delivering billions of innovative products every year, helping boost the health of hundreds of millions worldwide.
There are so many teams you can be part of. If you’re into science, you could take on a Laboratory Science or Engineering role. If you’re numerate, perhaps Finance or Data Science. Alternatively, Cyber Security or Health & Safety, amongst others. Find out more now.