HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 66 countries and territories. We employ over 220,000 people who support over £38 million people worldwide.
We have 4 main business areas: Retail, Commercial, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. These 4 areas are supported by global functions such as HR, Marketing, Digital etc.
HSBC UK head office is now located in Birmingham. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
WHY WORK WITH HSBC UK?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to progress within HSBC
- Structured Development programme
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- A social and community conscious company
- Develop and promote employees based on merit
- Provide a supportive and inclusive working environment
- Opportunity to achieve professional qualifications and degree apprenticeship
Connect with HSBC UK
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, and where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, why not join HSBC on the apprenticeship and your future will be rich with potential.
Our size and global reach mean we offer many ways for you to develop your career. Find out more now.