HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, serving over 40 million customers globally.
We aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and helping people fulfil their hopes and ambitions.
To help achieve this, we want to recruit talented individuals from all walks of life who share our vision.
Our international network covers 90% of world trade, with 3,800 offices world-wide and a 238,000 strong employee population. Wherever we operate, our aim is always to support businesses to trade and grow, and help people manage their money.
WHY WORK WITH HSBC UK?
- Competitive salary and benefits – over 3x the National Minimum Wage for Apprentices
- Fully funded development qualifications and opportunitiesMeritocratic promotion opportunities
- Lateral, not only vertical opportunities to progress
- A Structured Development programme
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- A social and community conscious company
- Opportunity to achieve professional qualifications and degree apprenticeships
- Opportunities to get involved in wider extra-curricular activities
Connect with HSBC UK
We enable businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, helping people fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions. People are at the heart of everything we do; so why not invest in your future and see where an Apprenticeship with HSBC could take you?
You could be part of our branch network, our contact centres, or our Commercial Business Centres. Find out more now.