KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of firms offering Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. We work shoulder-to-shoulder with clients, from small start-ups to multinational organisations, helping them to solve some of the most complex business challenges.
It’s never too soon to start thinking about your career options at KPMG. Joining us means joining a talented team of inspiring colleagues who bring new ideas and curiosity to the work they do each day.
At KPMG, our range of KPMG360° rotational apprenticeship programmes offer you the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across different industries, using innovative approaches and new technologies to help businesses to improve the way they work. You’ll gain broad work experience and develop your skills, whilst working towards a professional qualification and earning a salary.
As a KPMG apprentice, you’ll join ‘The Academy’ – a unique learning community that unites all of our apprentices and graduates across the UK. It will help you make connections not just for today, but for your career ahead. You’ll have access to wide-ranging training programmes, and the chance to join our employee networks, societies, and sports and leisure clubs, as well as get involved in volunteering activities that give back to communities.
Being part of KPMG means being part of our vibrant community. This sense of community will be apparent from the moment you join us. Our colleagues come from incredibly diverse backgrounds, but all share a natural curiosity and a desire to work together. You’ll be encouraged to bring your own unique perspective, and we’ll support you every step of the way to develop your talents and achieve your potential.
Join us on a KPMG360° apprenticeship programme and be inspired to build a rewarding career.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- You will be part of a community, working with some of the brightest minds in business.
- We will value your ideas, enthusiasm and natural curiosity.
- As an apprentice, you’ll be enrolled into The Academy – a unique learning community that unites all our apprentices and graduates across the UK.
- You will be given opportunities to grow professionally and experience different areas of our business.
- We have a comprehensive programme – Our Deal – which sets out all the different ways you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contributions.
- As well as an extensive benefits package, you can look forward to having honest conversations about your career.
Connect with KPMG
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of firms that offers audit, tax, consulting and deal advisory services. The talent of over 13,500 colleagues brings imagination and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges. We work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals across the UK.
No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.