apprenticeships at lloyds banking group
What do you think of when you picture a career in banking? Cheques, old computers, high street branches? At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re building the bank of the future and developing the next generation of digital banking solutions.
From chatbots to robots, integrating next-generation technology into our business is a big task. We have around 14 million online users and 10 million mobile users – our work has national and international reach.
Our purpose is to Help Britain Prosper, from customers to businesses and local communities.
We operate a UK focused business with roles and apprenticeships across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
Whatever your background, if you’re ambitious and share our purpose, we’ll help you succeed. We have a collaborative and open-minded culture that supports different skills, interests and ideas.
WHY WORK WITH lloyds banking group?
- A good work-life balance is important for us and our colleagues, so our holiday allowance starts at 22 days plus bank holidays.
- Apprentice salaries start from £15,000 per year and vary depending on which apprenticeship you choose.
- First days can be daunting, which is why we assign you a buddy to help you settle in as soon as you start.
- We’ll help you study for an industry recognised qualification or degree, and have a coach on hand to support you on your development journey.
- Benefit from the same products and services we offer our customers — some at a discounted price. They include current accounts, mortgages, and home and car insurance.
- Colleague Offers is your one-stop shop for a wide range of exclusive offers and everyday savings from some of the leading high street brand names. You can also share this benefit with your friends and family.
- We provide access to support on wellbeing topics that impact everyday life, including your body, mind, finances and work.
Connect with Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group
At Lloyds Banking Group, we are the UK’s biggest digital bank with about 30 million UK customers.
Now, we’re looking for new talent to join us and benefit from one of our wide range of apprenticeships – from Level 2 to Level 7 across Financial Services, Professional Services and Digital & Technology.