Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and a deep-rooted entrepreneurial spirit. Together we strive to build more efficiently, more sustainably, more intelligently and more economically – to create cities and communities that don’t just function, but inspire.
We currently have over 5,000 employees in over 70 countries, working across our four core services of programme and project management, construction delivery, cost consultancy and facilities management.
We have delivered iconic projects in the UK such as The Shard, the London 2012 Olympic Games, Heathrow Terminal 5, Birmingham New Street, and the Emirates Airline. We are currently working on impressive projects such as the Battersea Power Station and the Manchester Business School. Our apprentices are at the heart of many of those projects.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- A range of study options including degree-level qualifications
- Competitive salary
- Extensive, award-winning programme of internal training
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders in the construction and built environment sector
- Working experience on iconic projects with high profile clients
- Structured development plans supporting progression to management roles
- Support with progression towards professional membership e.g. chartered status
- Join a growing community of likeminded apprentices.
Connect with Mace
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company. Together we strive to build more efficiently, more sustainably, more intelligently and more economically – to create cities and communities that don’t just function, but inspire.
We are currently hiring apprentices in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Building Services Engineering and Project Controls in London, Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham & Winchester.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.