apprenticeships with the mod
Every day our people support operations around the globe protecting Britain’s shores, developing world-class weaponry and partnering with our world-class allies.
Our success depends on our people – our Whole Force – regular and reservist military, Civil servants and contractors, all working as one, working together seamlessly to deliver for us.
Our Civil servants are a central part of this Whole Force, developing strategy, making policy, supporting ministerial decision-making and Parliamentary processes.
In fact, with over 2,000 different roles working across 650 sites around the world, now really is an excellent time to join one of the largest, most exciting departments in government.
WHY WORK WITH the mod?
- Chance to make a difference to the lives of the public
- Many and varied opportunities for learning and career development
- Above-average salaries and pensions
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free/discounted gym memberships at many sites
- 25 days annual leave entitlement
- Progression opportunities
- Defence discount card / Blue light card
Connect with Ministry of Defence – Civil Service
Ministry of Defence – Civil Service
Are you looking for an exciting working environment in the heart of Government? Are you looking to build your skills and progress your career through a Civil Service Apprenticeship?
The Ministry of Defence is committed to the government’s apprenticeship reform programme offering a range of exciting apprenticeships which provide the opportunity to develop your skills in the workplace. This is an excellent time to join an innovative organisation, dedicated to professional development and investment in employees.