apprenticeships with nationwide
We’re founded by ordinary people, our members, who came together to help each other get the most from their money, buy homes and save for their futures. For over 130 years, we’ve supported each other, our communities and wider society too.
If you come to work here at Nationwide, you’ll be part of that. Part of something a bit different. And something really quite special.
What’s more, we have a strong ethic of care for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We’re committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. So if you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured, and you feel empowered to contribute, then apply and help us in building society, nationwide.
WHY WORK WITH nationwide?
- From day one you’re a permanent employee
- You learn from a recognised apprenticeship provider to keep up to date with the latest academic trends
- Our salaries match ‘Living wages’
- Real jobs in a real business environment
- Throughout your scheme, you’ll have access to a portfolio of development sessions
- Up to 2 days of paid volunteering a year
- 25 days holiday
Connect with Nationwide Building Society
Nationwide Building Society
We’re the world’s largest building society, one of the largest savings providers and second largest mortgages provider in the UK. As a mutual, we’re owned and run for the benefit of our members. It’s vital that our people are diverse, to reflect the society we serve. That’s why we’re committed to helping people kick start their careers with us.