apprenticeships with nationwide
We’re recruiting numerous Apprenticeships across the UK at level 3 and 4.
These are positions that are based in numerous areas across our Society from Marketing, Finance and Business Operations. We also have two amazing new announcements for 2021.
Our IT Apprenticeships, which sit within our Technology development programme, are being run in partnership with Swindon’s Institute of Technology. This will cover apprenticeship roles from Data Analyst, Cyber Security, IT Engineering and IT Service Delivery.
Also, for the first time we’re introducing Apprenticeships into our Branches too. We’re a Society that works for the mutual benefit of our members, so we’re excited that our Apprentices now have an opportunity to be on the frontline supporting our members.
why consider an apprenticeship?
Our programme offers you a real opportunity to earn as you learn. One of the huge advantages of our apprenticeships is the network of Apprentices, Graduates and Industrial Placements you’ll be part of. A ready-made support system across the Society to share with, trouble-shoot and learn from.
As well as gaining a recognised qualification, we’ll build your skill set in the crucial areas of Presence and Impact, Wellbeing and Resilience, Self-Awareness and Communication.
Upon finishing your programme, you’ll have the opportunity to explore other opportunities internally.
Currently open vacancies
We currently have a number of open vacancies:
– Business Admin level 3: roles available in Swindon, Northampton and Bournemouth. Applications close Friday 5th March.
– Digital Marketer level 3: roles available in Swindon and London. Applications close Friday 5th March.
– Finance level 4: roles available in Swindon. Applications close Friday 5th March.
– IT levels 3 & 4: roles available in Swindon. Applications close Friday 5th March.
For more information, and to apply for open vacancies, visit our website now via the button below.
Vacancies opening soon
– Branch Network apprenticeship level 3: roles available nationwide. Applications open Friday 5th March.
– Contact Centre apprenticeship level 3: roles available in Swindon. Applications open Friday 5th March.
Nationwide Building Society ApprenticeshipsNationwide Building Society website
Nationwide Building Society
We’re the world’s largest building society, one of the largest savings providers and second largest mortgages provider in the UK. As a mutual, we’re owned and run for the benefit of our members. It’s vital that our people are diverse, to reflect the society we serve. That’s why we’re committed to helping people kick start their careers with us.