apprenticeships at nestlé
Founded in 2011, the Nestlé Academy is dedicated to the recruitment and development of entry level employees across Nestlé’s different businesses and locations throughout the UK and Ireland.
Whether you’re about to leave school, at university, recently graduated or looking to explore a new career path, the Nestlé Academy offers you the chance to develop your skills and gain experience in a vibrant global business.
Whichever scheme you join, you will be part of a development programme to support your transition into the workplace, whilst still benefiting from the great rewards all our Nestlé employees enjoy.
Nestlé continuously look to develop talented, ‘home-grown’ people who understand our business values and vision, and our commercial ambitions.
We’re proud to offer opportunities in different business areas, at different levels: you can find out more about our programmes here.
Whatever stage you join the Academy at, you’ll discover a community of hard-working, forward-thinking and fun individuals, all committed to sharing knowledge and developing together.
WHY WORK WITH neStlé?
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonus (subject to meeting criteria)
- Gain a recognised qualification alongside invaluable experience
- A Pets@Work policy at some of our sites
- A range of employee discounts – save money at a wide variety of retailers
- Membership of our reward scheme, offering a range of benefit options, such as Cycle to Work and annual travel insurance (the full list can change from year to year)
- Membership of the Nestlé UK or Nestlé Ireland Pension Fund
Connect with Nestlé
Our business thrives on the energy and ideas which new young talent brings to us – that’s why the Nestlé Academy looks to inspire, educate and engage those thinking about or just starting out on their careers.
The Nestlé Academy offers exceptional learning and development opportunities through a number of different routes, to help you build on your strengths, develop your skills and gain real experience.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.