The National Health Service (NHS) is one of the largest employers in the world, and is the biggest in Europe, with over 1.3 million staff. The NHS offers a huge range of exciting and challenging opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference, no matter what your interests or skills.
Apprenticeships provide routes into a variety of careers in the NHS and are an excellent opportunity to earn, gain work experience and achieve nationally recognised qualifications at the same time.
No matter what area of the NHS you join, you will become part of a talented, passionate team of people committed to providing care and treatment to patients or helping run services. Apprentices, like all NHS staff, will also enjoy one of the most competitive and flexible benefits packages offered by any employer in the UK.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Work in one of the country’s most rewarding sectors and make a real difference to patients’ lives.
- On top of your salary, you will receive at least 27 days’ holiday each year plus eight general and public holidays.
- If you stay with the NHS your holiday entitlement will rise to 29 days a year after 5 years and 33 days a year after 10 years.
- Opportunities to work with people of all ages and from all walks of life, and to socialise with your peers.
- Outstanding career progression opportunities in-house with the NHS after your apprenticeship.
- An annual personal development review to support your career aspirations.
Connect with NHS
Did you know there are over 300 different jobs in healthcare, delivered by more than a million people?
Be a part of it and discover the opportunities available to you with a healthcare apprenticeship! Earn while you learn as part of a talented, passionate team providing care and treatment to patients or helping run services, and enjoy a competitive and flexible benefits package – all while gaining a nationally recognised qualification.