apprenticeships with pearson
We have more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. In the UK we have 7 sites in England, 1 in Northern Ireland and via Pearson Vue over 100 test centres countrywide. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalised learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
We deliver products and services that help meet learner needs and deliver measurable results which transform lives all over the world. For teaching, our personalised course content, digital resources, apps, and textbooks help educators build knowledge and unlock learners’ potential. For Institutions, Pearson provides a variety of services to help schools and institutions overcome challenges and realise opportunities for change and growth. Our educational assessments help education leaders make informed decisions and learners reach their potential by providing meaningful feedback to educators and families.
WHY WORK WITH pearson?
- We are working in an exciting space; moving our learning content into digital formats
- We are an international company, so the opportunities are vast
- We have amazing benefits such as medical cover, discounts from high street stores, volunteering days
- Our apprentices take on additional responsibilities very quickly and gain promotions
- 25 days annual leave – plus 1 extra day a year up to 30. Option to buy and sell up to 5 days per year
- Discounted gym membership options with various providers including Nuffield/Virgin Active.
Connect with Pearson plc
Pearson is the world’s learning company and we create tools that provide opportunities for learners at every stage of their journey. Our apprenticeships span across a variety of sectors and levels, ranging from Level 2 up to Level 7 in cyber security, project management, engineering, management and media design.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.