How to apply
If you’re as passionate about apprenticeships as we are, then please visit our website to find out more and see the full list of apprenticeships we have on offer.
To apply, please click on the online application link to our Pearson jobs career page. Simply upload your CV and a supporting cover letter, alongside salary expectations, to really showcase why this role is right for you and your future career.
How to help your Application
- Research the apprenticeship you are applying for thoroughly. You can research job roles on our website.
- Make a list of your skills, experiences, hobbies and interests and refer to them throughout your application.
- Ensure that you tailor your application to the job you are applying for.
- Maximise your cover letter with skills, hobbies and interests if you do not have work experience.
- Do not just use spellcheck on your application – ask someone to read through it before submitting it. Good grammar, punctuation and spelling are important.
Pearson is the world’s learning company and we create tools that provide opportunities for learners at every stage of their journey. Our apprenticeships span across a variety of sectors and levels, ranging from Level 2 up to Level 7 in cyber security, project management, engineering, management and media design.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.