APPRENTICESHIPS WITH PREMIER FOODS
We look for individuals who are passionate about food with plenty of drive and motivation and who are willing to make decisions to improve our brands and manufacturing sites.
We have 15 different locations across England employing 3,800 colleagues. Our head office is based in St Albans but our spread is from Kent to the Wirral to Devon.
Premier Foods is one of the UK’s leading food manufacturers with a range of iconic and well-loved brands, including Mr Kipling, Cadbury Cakes, Batchelors, Bisto, Ambrosia, and Oxo. More than 97% of what we sell is made in the UK from quality ingredients, and wherever possible, sourced sustainably from British suppliers and farmers.
WHY WORK WITH PREMIER FOODS?
There are a number of benefits to joining Premier Foods as an apprentice. Regardless of the department or role you apply for, you will:
- Join a friendly and fast-moving workplace
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification and earn a wage while gaining invaluable experience
- Get access to benefits through The Hamper, offering reductions on everything from cinema tickets to supermarket shopping, cycle to work scheme, holidays, travel, high-street shops and places to eat
- Be assigned an apprentice mentor and receive on-the-job training and guidance
- Enjoy a real job with responsibility and challenge, and be part of the team from day one
- Have a minimum of 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Connect with Premier Foods
We live and breathe food at Premier Foods. We treasure our brands, which include Mr Kipling, Ambrosia, Bisto, Batchelors, Oxo, and Sharwood’s among others. Our brands have a rich heritage and we invest in them to make sure that they stay front of mind and relevant for modern day life.
We offer apprenticeships in engineering, IT, manufacturing and food science. Find out more now.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.