Applying for a Premier Foods Apprenticeship
All vacancies are advertised on our careers site, and applications need to be made through this portal. You’ll need to make an account – then just click ‘Apply Now’ at the bottom of any job description and you’ll be walked through the application process for that role.
Keep an eye on our website for up-to-date vacancies.
Everything we do is underpinned by the Premier Values, so we’re looking for people who demonstrate those values – aiming higher; championing fresh ideas; being agile; being united and respecting and encouraging each other.
Who we are looking for
We are also looking for individuals who:
- Are effective communicators
- Are prepared to put in the effort to succeed
- Have a strong work ethic and enjoy working in a team
- Take responsibility and ownership seriously
- Are passionate about food – this would be like the cherry on the top of a Cherry Bakewell cake!
We live and breathe food at Premier Foods. We treasure our brands, which include Mr Kipling, Ambrosia, Bisto, Batchelors, Oxo, and Sharwood’s among others. Our brands have a rich heritage and we invest in them to make sure that they stay front of mind and relevant for modern day life.
We offer apprenticeships in engineering, IT, manufacturing and food science. Find out more now.