Recognition & Awards
– Top 100 Apprentice Employer (RateMyApprenticeship)
– Finalist – Apprentice of the Year – Food & Drink Federation
– Finalist – Next Generation Award – The Rewards 2019 (Payroll)
– Best Student of the Year by engineering training provider IPS International
– Attendance at the WorldSkills Show at the NEC annually
– School Partnerships with IGD
– Finalist – Apprentice of the Year – Food Manufacturing Excellence Awards 2019
– Finalist – Employability Award – IGD 2018
Our responsibility strategy
Our purpose is to create the food the nation loves most for modern life, and we are committed to doing this responsibly and in a way that is sustainable for our business, our communities and our planet.
Our responsibility strategy is shaped by the issues that matter most to our business and its stakeholders.
Our efforts are focused around five core commitments that we believe address the issues most relevant now and in the future, and through which we can make a positive difference. To find out more visit our Responsibility Strategy page.
We live and breathe food at Premier Foods. We treasure our brands, which include Mr Kipling, Ambrosia, Bisto, Batchelors, Oxo, and Sharwood’s among others. Our brands have a rich heritage and we invest in them to make sure that they stay front of mind and relevant for modern day life.
We offer apprenticeships in engineering, IT, manufacturing and food science. Find out more now.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.