Pret A Manger was founded in Victoria, London in 1986 with the promise of simple, delicious food served by friendly, motivated staff. Pret has grown to over 400 stores, we operate internationally with stores in the U.S.A, France, Hong Kong, Dubai, Germany, Denmark, Holland and Singapore.
Pret works a little like a restaurant. We build kitchens in (or very near) every shop. We don’t use ‘sell-by’ dates because at the end of every day we offer our unsold food to charity rather than keeping it to sell the next day. We love making fresh, delicious food, and our milk and coffee is 100% organic.
To make this possible In the UK alone Pret employs over 10,000 people. As a Pret Team Member, you’ll not only make the best sandwiches (using amazing, fresh ingredients) but you’ll also spend time with energetic people, engage with customers and have lots of fun too.
WHY WORK WITH Pret a manger?
- We pay between £8.40 and £8.65 per hour; a salary of £15,200 – £15,700 depending on your location
- An additional weekly bonus of £1 per hour based on mystery shopper results (after passing an initial 12-week probation) and £100 cash rewards for wowing our customers
- Outstanding training and development (access to level 2, 3, 4 and degree-level apprenticeship programmes, designed to support your career development from Team Member to Manager of your own Pret shop)
- Weekly pay, paid breaks and Free lunch when working (and a 50% discount in Pret shops when you’re not)
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Apprentice Extra card with student discount rates
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Regular team events and parties.
Connect with Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger
The Pret Apprenticeship sees you start out as a team member with the opportunity to progress all the way to a fully-funded BA Business Management Undergraduate degree.
We care about your qualities, not your qualifications. If you’re great with people and passionate about a career in hospitality, we’ll support you with everything you need to grow with Pret. Find out more now.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.