Throughout your time here, you’ll combine intensive, on-the-job learning with formal training that will help you to gain nationally-recognised qualifications.
We’ll support you all the way:
- Induction event – a two-week tailored induction to introduce you to Severn Trent, show you how we work and help you get the best possible start to your career.
- Apprentice Mentor – being an expert in their skill, your apprentice mentor will be passing on their knowledge and experience of the role, setting you new challenges and preparing you for when you complete your scheme.
- An Apprentice Champion – one of our second or third year apprentices, someone to share their experiences with you and to support you in achieving your ambitions.
- A personal development plan – clearly-defined goals, based on your needs and abilities, with a clear strategy for achieving them (including regular performance reviews with your manager).
- National qualifications – we’ll help you to get nationally-recognised qualifications, such as NVQs and, if you want to take things further, degree-level certificates.
Severn Trent ApprenticeshipsSevern Trent website
With eight million customers we do something incredible every day – supplying them with almost two billion litres of water. With a variety of advanced, higher and degree apprenticeships available, no matter what skills you have, if you have the ability to adapt and approach problems from different angles, you’ll be helping to connect communities with the world’s most precious resource.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.