28 years of experience. 22 million customers. Five countries. Sky, Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business, is more than just television, mobile and broadband. With pioneering technology, innovative minds and forward-thinking teams, we make the future happen.
We believe that you don’t need to have a degree to start a great career. That’s why we offer a whole host of different apprenticeships and work experience for students at all stages of their education. We’ve revolutionised how people watch TV. And now we’re revolutionising how hundreds of young people start their career stories each year – with a range of paid apprenticeships giving school leavers the chance to earn while they learn.
why work with us?
- With pioneering technology, innovative minds and forward-thinking teams, this is an exciting environment to kick start a career.
- We have a real passion for making life better for our customers and having fun along the way.
- We provide our staff with a rewards package which includes: free Sky, healthcare plan, savings on childcare costs, travel season tickets, mobile phones, dental insurance and excellent discounts on our products.
- Gym benefits – discounted membership at many high-street gyms, saving employees around £200 per annum.
- We’re always open to new ideas and nothing stays the same here for long.
- A range of recognition schemes provide great prizes for our people who live and breathe our values.
- Flexible working – we have a clear and on-going commitment to a whole range of flexible working options depending on the job you do.
- We provide support and guidance to all apprentices to help them develop in their career.
Connect with Sky
Apprentices at Sky work on projects that shape the future of our business. All apprentices work towards professional qualifications, on a permanent basis with a competitive salary.
We offer opportunities for flexible working and we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
We offer apprenticeship programmes in Technology, Customer Service, Business & Media.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.