Specsavers is the world’s largest privately owned optical group, with more than 1,800 stores operating in 10 countries, and more than 80 domiciliary partnerships in the UK. Each business is part-owned and managed by its directors and supported by centralised teams of specialists in areas such as marketing, accounting, IT and the supply chain.
Chances are you’ve never set foot inside a Specsavers store unless, of course, you’ve ever needed to call on our excellent service yourself. But we’ve been on the high street for nearly 30 years, and we’re the UK’s Most Trusted Optician with one in three people who wear glasses choosing our frames. And even though we have over 2,000 stores around the world and 20,000+ employees, we’re still a family-run business, which makes one of our stores a fab place to learn as you earn.
JOBS & CAREERS AT SPECSAVERS
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Our apprenticeship scheme gives you the chance to really set yourself up for a great career in a fantastic company, and earn a full-time wage at the same time.
- Learn your trade while surrounded by our friendly, passionate and highly experienced team who’ll support you every step of the way.
- Structured career opportunities for the future.
Get experience of full time work… and enjoy paid holidays.
- Work for a friendly employer who values you.
- Specsavers will draw up a personal development plan that’s clearly aligned with your individual talents and ambitions.
- Bag yourself a great qualification.
- Progression opportunities are incredible. Who knows, you might even end up running your own store in years to come.
- With a highly respected and award-winning business behind you – one that invests in its people – there’s nothing to stop you getting on here.
Connect with Specsavers
At Specsavers, we’re always looking to the future. Which is where people like you come in. Our apprenticeship scheme gives you the chance to really set yourself up for a great career in a fantastic company, and earn a full-time wage at the same time.
You’ll not only spend 13 months in a paid job, but also learn your trade while surrounded by our friendly, passionate and highly experienced team who’ll support you every step of the way
So, ready to grab your future with both hands? Then kick start your career with the Specsavers Apprenticeship programme.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.