Platinum Employer Scheme
Specsavers offer a Platinum Employer Scheme which is part of our drive to become a famous place to work and stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards – Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement. Platinum Employer is the key initiative to support Specsavers 2020 ambition of becoming ‘famous as a great place to work’.
In return for your contribution and commitment, we offer all the usual company benefits, like a pension scheme, health insurance, and so on. Our total rewards package extends to lots of other perks besides which are designed to recognise the contribution you make and support your sense of wellbeing.
As you continue your career within Specsavers, further opportunities may be available to you. These could include:
- a quarterly bonus scheme – based on personal performance
- an annual profit share scheme – based on company performance
- an employee support line – available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Specsavers Perks – a discounted benefits scheme
- eyecare vouchers – which entitle you to a free eye test and new glasses every 2 years
- sports and social – a wide range of fantastic sports and social activities
- a great working environment – spacious and modern offices, with excellent facilities
Our offices, stores and manufacturing sites raise money as well as giving their time to support a huge variety of causes, charities and community initiatives.
At Specsavers, we’re always looking to the future. Which is where people like you come in. Our apprenticeship scheme gives you the chance to really set yourself up for a great career in a fantastic company, and earn a full-time wage at the same time.
You’ll not only spend 13 months in a paid job, but also learn your trade while surrounded by our friendly, passionate and highly experienced team who’ll support you every step of the way
So, ready to grab your future with both hands? Then kick start your career with the Specsavers Apprenticeship programme.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.