As the UK’s largest apprenticeship employer provider, the Army has around 18,000 soldiers working towards an apprenticeship and over 8,000 finish their apprenticeship every year.
Your apprenticeship will be planned to fit around your military training and relate closely to your role. That means that as well as becoming a better soldier, you’ll be working towards a qualification that will also be valued by employers outside of the Army.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Challenge and adventure, including opportunities for travel and Adventurous Training across the world
- Competitive pay – you’ll have a salary of around £18,800
- Subsidised food and accommodation, meaning more money in your pocket
- Access to gym and sports facilities, including army sports teams and clubs
- 38 days paid leave a year
- World-class training in transferable skills that will help your career both in the Army and beyond
- Free dental and medical care
- Free pension
Connect with The Army
Get paid and get qualified with an apprenticeship through the Army. Learn a trade. Build a career. Make mates for life. If you’re looking for a career that takes you places, discover the Army apprenticeship programme.
The Army’s apprenticeship programme gives all new soldiers the chance to work whilst learning skills for life and earning around £18,800. Find out more now.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.