apprenticeships at TONI&GUY
TONI&GUY has more than 7,000 employees working in our company salons and academies, with hundreds of locations worldwide. We launch our hairdressing collections annually at our Salon International and Mainstage events.
We stay ahead of trends, updating our cutting and technical techniques every couple of years. All of our in-salon trainers also attend a ‘boot camp’, ensuring consistency and quality of training across our salons.
Like all TONI&GUY employees, our apprentices never stop learning. Alongside our hands-on training, we also have a bespoke textbook and DVD collection with step-by-step guides delivered by TONI&GUY’s International Artistic Directors.
Every salon also hosts a Breakfast Club every couple of months. All members of salon staff attend these in-salon events – breakfast is provided while they soak up information on the latest trends and techniques from our Artistic Team.
WHY WORK WITH toni&guy?
As a TONI&GUY apprentice you will have many exciting opportunities.
- Our training programme is inspiring and continually updated to ensure we remain at the forefront of the hairdressing industry. Our award-winning Art Team is a constant source of knowledge and committed to your success
- Apprentices who are successful have opportunities to progress into management, education, artistic roles and be part of the International Art Team
- There are also opportunities to travel abroad still working for the company but in some of our overseas salons. Every employee has the opportunity to open their own franchise salon once they are trained with us
- As an apprentice you will have the opportunity to take part in the company’s national hairdressing competitions, and to take part in charity events to raise money for the TONI&GUY Foundation
- As Official Sponsors of London Fashion Week and Weekend, you will also have the chance to assist backstage at one of the 80 shows we support each year and other various sponsored and company events
- We give excellent discounts on products and equipment.
Connect with TONI&GUY
Work with some of the Hairdressing Industry’s most talented and creative hairdressers. Make the most of an inspiring training programme that is continually updated to ensure we remain at the forefront of the hairdressing industry.
As a TONI&GUY apprentice you will have many exciting opportunities. Work backstage at London Fashion Week, travel the world or open your own TONI&GUY salon. If you’re keen, creative, energetic and have a love of hairdressing and fashion you belong here. Find out more now.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.