We’re one of the world’s leading leisure travel companies. Our market-leading brands in the UK include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays.
Our main UK offices are in Luton, Swansea, Crawley and Surbiton, and there are also opportunities to work abroad at one of our holiday resorts, for our airline, in our TUI travel agencies or in any of our operations across Europe and Worldwide.
Our 67,000 colleagues, all with a passion for holidays, work hard to deliver our customer promise “Discover Your Smile” and we focus on providing unrivalled choice, professionalism and confidence to our customers. TUI can offer you an extraordinary career in travel – our jobs will really take you places.
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary reviewed annually
- Generous annual leave entitlement starting at 25 days, increasing with length of service and the opportunity to buy more each year
- A wide range of exclusive Holiday and Travel related benefits and discounts including great foreign exchange and discounted travel insurance
- Access to our fantastic Be Rewarded More platform providing you discounts and savings on a huge range of high street and online retailers
- The opportunity to participate in our oneShare programme offering you the chance to purchase TUI shares under preferential terms and conditions
- The ability to invest in your financial future via our contributory pension scheme
- A number of other benefits such as life assurance, cycle to work scheme, corporate gym membership (dependant on location), health cash plan, season ticket loans and much, much more
Connect with Tui
TUI’s apprenticeship programmes offer a great route into a varied and exciting career. We have a range of apprenticeships and wherever you work, we’ll offer you heaps of support and encouragement – and all the opportunity you need to take your future where you like.
All you need to do is show us that you’re serious about working hard, being an important member of our team and doing whatever it takes to make our customers happy.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.