We are currently open for applications to the following apprenticeships. But, we will be closing soon so don’t miss out and get that application in today!
- Level 6 Packaging Apprenticeship
- Level Business Administration
- Level 4 Data Analyst
- Level 6 Data Scientist
- Level 6 Food Professional
- Level 3 Refreshment Engineer
Parent Influencer Guide
We know how important parental advice and guidance is to young people considering their options after full-time education. There is a guide for Parents available here – Parent Influencer guide.
Awards and recognition
Unilever is an award-winning apprenticeship employer.
We are one of Rate my Apprenticeships Top 100 Employers, and have received the following accolades:
- Wirral Apprenticeship Employer of the Year 2018 at the Liverpool City Region Apprenticeship Awards
- Large Employer of the Year 2018 – Unilever Leeds; The Arcadis Award/awarded by Wakefield College
- Large Employer of the Year Award 2018 – Unilever Port Sunlight; awarded by Cheshire College – South & West
Awards for Unilever Apprentices
- Apprentice of the Year 2018 – Manufacturing Engineering: Daniel Sutton; awarded by Cheshire College – South & West
- Apprentice of the Year 2018 – Supply Chain: Daniel Sutton: Macauley McGinn; awarded by Cheshire College – South & West
- In addition, 3 of Unilever’s ETS Apprentices were shortlisted for Apprentice of the Year and one received a Regional Award of ‘Apprentice of the Year for the Halton Region’.
Do you want to kick-start your career in one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies? Our products include Persil, Dove, Magnum, Hellman’s, Marmite, Lynx and many more!
We offer different apprenticeships to take your career in exciting directions in Business, Technology, Science and Supply Chain. We look for individuals with plenty of drive and self-motivation that can bring a new perspective and fresh way of thinking to our business.