Veolia is an international business with a single vision: to resource the world. Around the globe, we help cities and industries to use resources – waste, water and energy – more sustainably.
In 2017, the Veolia group supplied 96 million people with drinking water and 62 million people with wastewater service, produced nearly 55 million megawatt hours of energy and converted 47 million metric tons of waste into new materials and energy.
The UK leader in environmental solutions, Veolia provides a comprehensive range of waste, water and energy management services designed to build the circular economy and preserve scarce raw materials.
We’re innovators committed to focusing on carbon reduction by preventing pollution, preserving natural resources, protecting biodiversity, combating climate change and raising environmental awareness.
Join us and you’ll play your part in making that a global reality. In the process, you’ll have everything you need to develop a truly outstanding career.
We help our apprentices to learn on the job and gain the vocational qualifications they need to perform a variety of skilled roles – everything from mechanical engineering and HGV driving to business administration and finance.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- An optional pension scheme that both you and Veolia can pay contributions into
- Childcare vouchers taken as part of your salary to save on tax and National Insurance
- The MyChoices employee discount scheme; for savings on a range of products and services from travel, grocery to insurance and financial products
- A Cycle2Work scheme that could save you tax and National Insurance when you buy a new bike to cycle all (or part of) the way to work
- Our Employee Assistance Programme for helpful, confidential support 24/7 for personal or work problems
- Some of our roles qualify for bonuses that are linked to our company performance
- Our employee volunteering scheme gives every member of staff the opportunity to devote half a day of their working time every year giving something back to their local community – without losing a penny of their pay
- Our community activities also extend across the globe: Veolia Force is a network of emergency employee volunteers which can be mobilised to attend natural disaster areas and provide practical assistance.
Connect with Veolia
Veolia group is the global leader in optimised resource management. With nearly 169,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and to replenish them. Join us and you’ll play your part in making that a global reality.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.