THE VIRGIN MEDIA APPLICATION PROCESS
Our application process includes:
– Online Application Form – a chance for you to tell us a little bit about yourself and the apprenticeship scheme you’re interested in.
– Situational Judgement Test (SJT) – a basic test that helps us understand a little bit more about the work situations you’re most suited to.
– Coaching Call – the chance for a quick one-to-one chat to help you prepare, so that you can really shine at Discovery Centre.
– Discovery Centre (virtual) – allows us to get to know you in person and introduce you to our fun company culture.
Hints & Tips
- Check that you possess the skills and personal attributes needed.
- Take some time to learn more about Virgin Media, have a look at our website, it contains lots of information about the schemes, the benefits, experience from other apprentices (and even some questions answered for your parents!)
- Take time with the application and complete a thorough spelling and grammar check prior to submission.
- Stand out from the crowd and make sure your application sets you apart from others. Provide specific examples of activities that you’ve been involved in and how your skills and experience relate to the role.
Virgin Media have a number of award-winning apprenticeship schemes on offer, covering a wide range of business areas such as legal, engineering, administration, project management and sales.
At Virgin Media, all our Apprenticeship Schemes are offered on permanent contracts. And, around 90% of apprentices stay on with us – while others will have gained transferable skills that are sought after elsewhere. Find out more now.