The Application Process
Our recruitment process differs depending on the programme you’re applying for, but for the majority of the programmes you will:
- Apply directly through www.boots.jobs
- Complete an online application by answering a few specific questions and uploading your CV
- You will then be invited to complete some online assessments
- Depending on your results from the online assessments, you will then be invited for an interview or assessment centre.
Top Tips For your application
- Make your CV as engaging as possible
- Take your time in completing online assessments, make sure you are in a quiet environment with enough time to complete these
- If you are successful in being invited to an interview/assessment centre, be yourself – we want to see who you are as a person and not who you think we want to see.
Boots UK is the largest pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer in the UK.
We offer a range of apprenticeship from finance to marketing and much more. Our programmes are a mix of on-the-job training and study as you gain practical knowledge alongside your apprenticeship.
Ranging from 12 months to four years, our apprenticeships give you the time and opportunity to practice your skills in a real work environment. Find out more now.