Who We Are
Amazing Apprenticeships is a leading organisation in the education sector, founded to tackle misconceptions about apprenticeships and promote the benefits.
As experts on apprenticeships and vocational education, we influence the way that apprenticeships are perceived and drive forward innovative and creative work in England and internationally, to ensure that more individuals and businesses can access the benefits of apprenticeships.
We actively help and support a variety of audiences to navigate apprenticeships by:
- Working with schools and colleges to understand their challenges in positioning apprenticeships as a credible option for their students.
- Creating, testing and distributing a wide range of resources and activities for educators to use with students and their families.
- Working with employers to understand their recruitment processes and supporting them to share this information with individuals to help to widen participation.
- Creating and contributing to research papers, news articles and speaking at conferences and events to share our unique insight and expertise.
- Working with policy makers and influencers to understand the challenges on the ground.
- Create and support networks to deliver national projects to inform and inspire individuals about apprenticeships.
- Working internationally to share best practice and help to shape developments in apprenticeships and technical education by partnering with countries including Spain, Cyprus, America and Australia.
We have already brought about a huge culture change amongst schools in the way that apprenticeships are perceived and promoted to students….but there is always more to do!
We work closely with the National Apprenticeship Service, part of the Department for Education and a wide range of other partners and stakeholder organisations.
Our positively charged, inspired team has a wealth of experience in the public and private sectors, working in and with schools, colleges and some of the world’s biggest and boldest companies.
We’ve seen first-hand the difference that employers can make to apprentices – and that apprentices can make to their employers. That’s why we’re committed to communicating a new understanding of apprenticeships – one in which everyone appreciates the huge opportunities on offer.
The Genie Programme
The Amazing Apprenticeships team are founders of The Genie Programme, a ground-breaking 12-month programme designed to empower motivated apprenticeships professionals and employers to:
- Gain unparalleled insight into social mobility challenges and issues.
- Experience a unique immersive learning opportunity incorporating a rich mix of workshops, discovery sessions, visits and round tables, valuable conversation opportunities, 1:1 executive coaching and peer networking.
- Affect real, measurable change in how your organisation attracts, supports and develops diverse talent.
Discover more about The Genie Programme here.
Apprenticeships Are Amazing
Let us tell you why, and help you to pass that message on. Dive straight into our free resources, Explore more about our work, learn about becoming an apprenticeship champion, read about apprenticeship vacancies coming up later in the year, or find out how to request support for your school from our delivery partners now.