Apprenticeships at Hovis
We offer apprenticeships across three areas of our business;
- Business Apprenticeship: BA Hons Professional Practise in Business and a Level 6 Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship
- Engineering Apprenticeship: Trailblaizer Apprenticeship level 3 qualification and a level 3 Diploma in Food & Drink Engineering Maintenance
- Logistics Apprenticeship: Level 2 LGV qualification
The specific course details will depend on which course you select but regardless of what choice you make, you will benefit from the following:
– Work towards a professional qualification
– Follow a blended learning approach with college or University support throughout your course
– Hovis-based Mentor and Line Manager
– Support from a business keen to teach you skills and hear your ideas
Hovis Ltd ApprenticeshipsHovis Ltd website
Hovis Apprentices are our stars of the future! Join us and be a part of the fastest-growing bakery brand in the UK, with over 130 years of baking heritage.
We are one of the UK’s best loved and most iconic brands and we can offer you an industry-leading, award-winning apprenticeship scheme where you will be paid a competitive salary to learn and begin your career in a supportive and nurturing environment. Find out more now.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.