APPRENTICESHIPS at CISCO
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses.
Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
Securing a full-time role can be pretty tricky. Our apprenticeship programme offers the perfect blend of education and experience — a great way to kick-start your career.
We have more than 100 apprentices at Cisco in the UK, with opportunities to find your home in either Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience or IT, via our 3-year rotational program. You’ll also have an allocated training mentor to help you on the degree side too.
90% of our apprentices go on to secure successful permanent roles once they finish.
WHY WORK WITH cisco?
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunities
- Cisco Perks at Work – giving you up to 55% off cinema, 60% off theme park & attraction tickets, 20% off Vodafone phone contracts & many more discounts on goods and services
- We have pool tables, fuzzball tables, massage chairs & sleeping pods onsite for staff to unwind with
- You will be provided the tools needed to complete your job, with the option of either a new MAC or Lenovo laptop when you start
- Onsite Nuffield gym facility at our Bedfont Lakes Office, pension & BUPA medical care as part of our benefits package
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional five days per year to give back encouraging you to support charities that matter to you
- Opportunity to participate in Connected Recognition, a global, peer-to-peer recognition & rewards program based on its core values
- Tailored personal development and on-the-job training.
Connect with Cisco Systems
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Cisco’s apprenticeship programme offers the perfect blend of education and experience making it a great way to kick-start your career. We offer a 3-year rotational degree programme as a Cross-Functional Apprentice, where you can follow either a technical or non-technical pathway. Find out more now.