Your Chance to Shine
Here at Cisco, we have 4 stages to our apprentice application process:
1. Apply online at jobs.cisco.com and upload your CV, which should include any educational qualifications and extracurricular activities that make you stand out. The roles will be advertised on 4th November 2019.
2. If you meet our minimum criteria, you will be invited to meet us onsite for a Cisco Apprentice Open Evening. You’ll learn more about the program, hear from QA about the degree you will be enrolled on, and get to meet with other apprentices and the hiring team. Parents are welcome to attend.
3. If you attend the Open Evening, you will be invited to complete an online gamification stage, which you can take from your mobile.
4. If you have been successful, you will be invited to an Assessment Centre where you will spend the day with us going through a series of activities – for example:
– Presentation – Role Play exercise – Group Activity & Hiring Manager Interview.
We will provide all applicants invited to the Assessment Centre with material to help them to prepare for that stage, in advance.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Cisco’s apprenticeship programme offers the perfect blend of education and experience making it a great way to kick-start your career. We offer a 3-year rotational degree programme as a Cross-Functional Apprentice, where you can follow either a technical or non-technical pathway. Find out more now.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.