apprenticeships at google
Google’s mission is to organise the world’s information and make it universal and useful, not just for some – for everyone.
At Google, we believe that everyone deserves the chance to learn, succeed and be heard. We know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work. For more information, visit buildyourfuture.withgoogle.com now.
WHY WORK WITH google?
- ‘Googley’ workspaces that are inclusive & innovative – where people from different backgrounds and experiences come to do their best work
- Down-time areas including games rooms and fully equipped recording studio
- Extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, whether it’s onsite coding or cooking classes!
- Onsite campus cafes and micro kitchens provide tasty meals and snacks
- Onsite gym and healthcare services ensure you’re always feeling your best.
Connect with Google
Apprenticeships are an important pathway into Google – they address the UK’s digital skills gap as well as offer those interested in developing practical skills an opportunity to ‘earn while you learn’ at Google.
Google offers three apprenticeship programmes: L4 Software Developer, L3 Infrastructure Technician and L3 Digital Marketer. For more details about these programmes, please email email@example.com.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.