How our application process works
Our application process has a number of steps. As you might expect, the recruitment process is rigorous, but you should always bear in mind that the process is as much for you as it is for us.
Watch the video below for an overview of how our application, assessment and recruitment process works.
Top Tips for your application
We want you to proceed through each level in our process so that you can explore GSK and determine whether we are the right fit for you. We will provide you with personalised feedback along the way so that you can improve and build on your strengths throughout the process.
See below for our top tips for giving your application the best possible chance of success.
- Make sure you apply early. We recruit on an ongoing basis and prioritise applications based on the application date.
- Complete your application form carefully, don’t rush. It is your opportunity to show us your motivation, skills and to make a good impression.
- Research GSK through different platforms before applying to understand if we are the right company for you.
- Think about what skills you have that you can bring to your chosen role that will help GSK make an impact to patients’ lives.
- Make sure you have completed your online test, and full application form before within the set deadlines, or your application may not be considered.
We’re a global company delivering billions of innovative products every year, helping boost the health of hundreds of millions worldwide.
There are so many teams you can be part of. If you’re into science, you could take on a Laboratory Science or Engineering role. If you’re numerate, perhaps Finance or Data Science. Alternatively, Cyber Security or Health & Safety, amongst others. Find out more now.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.