Premier foods apprenticeships
Our apprenticeship programmes feed a future pipeline of skilled individuals for roles across our business and offer fantastic career prospects.
Each of our apprentices is passionate about learning and driven to improve their capabilities and skills. Many have been promoted into more senior roles on completion of their programme.
We offer apprenticeships across several functions:
- Engineering – Level 3 qualification
- Food Technology – Level 3 Technologist and Level 6 Food Industry Technical Professional
- Packaging Technology – Level 6 Packaging Professional
- Food Manufacturing – Level 3 Advanced Food Operator
- IT – Level 4 Data Analyst and Software Developer
Details of your programme will depend on which apprenticeship you choose. They vary in length from 15 months to five years depending on the level and qualification, but all benefit from:
- Study towards a professional qualification
- Follow a blended learning approach with training provider/college/ University support during the course
- Line manager guidance and mentoring
- Engagement with a friendly team eager to share knowledge and skills
- Involvement and responsibility from the start.
Minimum Entry Requirements
– The right to work in the UK and be English speaking
– Further details vary by individual vacancy.
Premier Foods ApprenticeshipsPremier Foods website
We live and breathe food at Premier Foods. We treasure our brands, which include Mr Kipling, Ambrosia, Bisto, Batchelors, Oxo, and Sharwood’s among others. Our brands have a rich heritage and we invest in them to make sure that they stay front of mind and relevant for modern day life.
We offer apprenticeships in engineering, IT, manufacturing and food science. Find out more now.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.