Opportunities are at the heart of a career with PwC. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems for our clients, helping them tackle business challenges and improving how they work. We have School and College Leaver opportunities in Audit, Consulting, Deals, Tax and Technology.
Our aim is to be the leading professional services firm, and to achieve this we must be innovative, responsible and attract outstanding people. With almost 20,000 employees at offices UK-wide, attracting the right talent continues to be paramount and, as a progressive employer, we continue to develop a diverse and agile workforce who feel empowered to be the best they can be.This includes supporting different ways of working, with ‘Everyday Flexibility’ allowing our people to better balance work and life, and ‘dress for your day’, where employees decide what’s appropriate to wear given their daily responsibilities.
At PwC, you can expect to be part of a stimulating environment working on challenging projects where you’ll have access to a world of opportunity and experiences, in a culture that embraces difference. No matter what your background, PwC have a range of roles to suit everyone. Here at PwC, we look for talented people eager to learn, with business awareness, intellectual and cultural curiosity, and the ability to build strong relationships. Trainees can develop and grow within a supportive and nurturing learning environment – in some business areas, this could mean working towards a degree or professional qualification.
Whatever the route, we’re focused on our people achieving their full potential, where hard work and accomplishments are recognised and rewarded with a competitive salary and a tailored, flexible benefits scheme.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- 25 days holiday per year as standard (and an extra day off at Christmas), with the option to trade up or down to a maximum of 40 days per year
- Your own work kit, including laptop and mobile phone
- Access to social clubs, sports teams, networks and office socials
- Everyday Flexibility – Everyday Flexibility is in addition to our formal flexible working policy, and shows our support for informal, day-to-day flexible working
- Dress for the day – This policy reflects the trust we have in our employees to decide what they think is appropriate given their daily responsibilities.
- Careers and support services, as well as access to the wellbeing portal and Mental Health Advocate network
- Free Tastecard* as well as discounted products and services including hotels and travel
- Travel opportunities for overseas secondments.
Connect with PwC
PwC is one of the world’s leading professional services providers. We tackle lots of different issues for loads of different organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses.
To achieve our aim to be recognised as the ‘the leading professional services firm’ we must be innovative, responsible and attract outstanding people.
We think you could be one of those people. Find out more now.