We live in a fluid world and we’re a FTSE 100 company moving with the current. Our vision is to become the UK’s leading water company – achieving it will take what we call Fluid Thinking!
Taking an innovative approach to water and waste services, we’re strengthening our customer engagement and bolstering the way we manage our water and wastewater production.
We’re making sure we stay ahead of the game as the market evolves.
This is a really exciting time to join Severn Trent: we’re entering a new open market for sludge trading, developing our network and harnessing the power of digital technology. Together, we’re shaping the future of the industry.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We’ll give you all the training, support and business exposure you need including nationally recognised, professional qualifications.
- If you’ve got the talent and drive, there’s no limit to where your career could take you. We have a fantastic benefits and rewards scheme that recognises your contribution to our business – and we’re no strangers to personally thanking people for making an exceptional contribution.
- There are plenty of opportunities for you to get involved in your local community, from designing gardens for schools to fundraising for a charity with your colleagues.
- We think about the economic and environmental impact of every decision we make. Whether we’re helping to conserve wildlife or finding new ways to save water, we’re committed to creating a sustainable world.
- Our brilliant apprentices are the future experts of our business. Powered by #FLUIDTHINKING, you will help us challenge the way things have always been done.
Connect with Severn Trent
With eight million customers we do something incredible every day – supplying them with almost two billion litres of water. With a variety of advanced, higher and degree apprenticeships available, no matter what skills you have, if you have the ability to adapt and approach problems from different angles, you’ll be helping to connect communities with the world’s most precious resource.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.