The Application Process
Our application process has three steps – an online application, CV screening and a formal interview to quiz you on your skills, attributes and experience.
With some roles there are technical tests or assessment centres before the formal interview stage, but you will be contacted to arrange this if required.
Hints and Tips
- Remember, some of our roles have closing dates and others will close for applications when we have enough quality applications. Make sure you know which is true for your chosen programme, and apply as early as possible to give yourself the best chance of succeeding.
- Read through information on our website and familiarise yourself with all that we do as a company. This should include our strategy and company values.
- Give yourself plenty of time to do the application process and read through everything before you submit.
- Have your CV ready – ensure you have proof read it, checked spelling, grammar and the presentation. This is your chance to make a first impression – don’t simply note your skills and attributes down but make reference to when you have used them to influence.
- Be yourself – throughout the interview you might meet many different people, they will be looking at your background but also your behaviours on the day. How do you interact with other people? How do you communicate?
- Always use examples in your interview of when you have had positive impact.
Find out more about applying for a Veolia apprenticeship on our How to apply page.
Veolia group is the global leader in optimised resource management. With nearly 169,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and to replenish them. Join us and you’ll play your part in making that a global reality.
Please note, we are currently reviewing all listed recruitment opportunities due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and will be updating the Time To Apply information soon.