The Careers & Enterprise Company (CEC)
Amazing Apprenticeships has been working closely with the Careers & Enterprise Company for a number of years, supporting their aims to provide quality, consistent information and training about apprenticeships and technical education to those providing careers information, advice and guidance in schools and colleges across the country.
Since its early formation, we have been delighted to support the CEC in a number of ways, including:
- Writing and developing the training module on apprenticeships for the Careers Leader training
- Facilitating national and localised partnerships between Careers Hubs, Careers Coordinators and local schools, stakeholders and ASK programme coordinators
- Sharing apprenticeship, traineeship and T Level resources for inclusion in their resource directory and network communications
- Working in partnership on national careers strategies and initiatives
- Supporting specific CEC campaigns such as My Learning My Future
- Running regional careers events for local schools and employers
“We hugely value the support of the Careers & Enterprise Company and believe that their work is invaluable in reforming careers education in England. We are proud to join them in this journey and to particularly work together to improve the rhetoric and understanding of apprenticeships and technical education in England.”
Anna Morrison CBE, Director, Amazing Apprenticeships.